In early 2020, Research in Insurance is teaming up with parent company, Research in Finance to launch – The UK Insurance Investment Study (UKIIS).
This project will provide a deeper understanding of the investment strategies within the asset side of UK general insurance companies. How asset managers can effectively communicate, influence and engage with this audience.
UKIIS will launch with qualitative research gathering in-depth insight from senior decision-makers within the investment divisions of the leading UK general insurance companies.
There is an opportunity for a limited number of stakeholders to be involved and help shape this influential study.
UKIIS has the following primary research objectives:
- Give an overview of current investment appetite and asset allocation views.
- Provide a deeper understanding of the market’s media consumption split by platform (print, mobile, web etc.).
- Gain an understanding of how databases and other information sources are used as part of the decision-making process.
- Gather the market’s perception of syndicate members, key competitors and leaders in each sector.
- Give insight into the most effective communication strategies with examples of excellence, including social media and use of “communities”.
- Insight into the profile of the key decision makers/influencers within the various segments that make up the insurance asset risk (investment) market.
- Identification of the opportunity. Which insurers and teams have a ‘For Profit’ element within their asset balance sheet. Which are looking for 3rd party managers and is there a need for specialist bespoke investment opportunities even within the largest insurers who have in-house managers
There is an opportunity for a limited number of stakeholders to be involved and help shape this influential study. If you are interested, please contact Richard Ley or Phil Davison on 020 7104 2235