Research in Finance is seeking a passionate data executive to join our team. Reporting to the Head of Data, as data executive, you will be responsible for overseeing RiF’s panel data capabilities. The data executive will gain a detailed understanding of the panellists’ data available and work closely with the Head of Data managing client data, sourcing new panellists and building panels as and when required.
In this role, you will be working closely with the research teams and supporting all fieldwork-related operational activities most notably the delivery of surveys. This includes sampling and coordinating fieldwork on quantitative projects and assisting the Research Managers/Directors in making sure studies are delivered in accordance with the specs given by the client.
This role will be the point of contact for the internal research teams for any fieldwork specific requests
Working closely with the Head of Data, you’ll identify shortcomings in available data and help grow the panel to ensure all studies target the relevant audience.
This role has plenty of variety and requires some serious multi-tasking, such as:
• Overseeing all project fieldwork, ensuring participants are not over researched and equally removed should they not meet the required standards.
• Working with the Head of Data, Research Director and project team leaders to prioritise fieldwork and scheduling based on panel capabilities.
• Continually source, update and manage new and existing panellists.
• Help manage the Qualtrics panel management tool and help categorise all questions so that it’s possible to data mine the panel and identify new reports and industry changes to be sold and/or promoted.
• Managing the RiF Tracker media monitor and charting with Tableau
• Manage the sampling and fieldwork for the allocated projects
• Liaise with other teams or team members to maximise internal sample resources, segmented emails and other custom recruitment solutions
The successful candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience within a market research or in an equivalent data analytical role and be excited by the prospect of working for a boutique, but fast-growing, research agency. Ideally we would expect the candidate to have:
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• An analytical mindset and be highly numerate
• Confidence working with multiple large data sets
• High level of accuracy. Attention to detail is essential to the role
• Strong time management skills
• Demonstrable commitment and organisation skills
• Experience with data analysis software such as Q Research or spss desirable but not essential
A proactive team player, they will thrive in an environment where there is plenty of opportunity to develop their analytical skills. This will require a positive ‘can do’ attitude and being able to remain calm in stressful situations.
If you are interested in applying for this role – please send a CV with covering letter by email to Adele Gray.