To keep up with all the latest market insights and company news please follow us on twitter @RiFSocial and connect with us on Linkedin.
RiF is delighted to announce that from August 2018 Georgiana will be joining our experienced team.
Georgiana is an experienced qualitative researcher, specialising in depth interviews, expert interviews, trends analysis and forecasting. Desk research and social media listening are also skills she brings to the Research in Finance team. Since joining the market research industry in 2011, Georgina has worked for a wide range of clients, including GlaxoSmithKline, the World Health Organization, Royal London, Big Lottery Fund, HSBC, and the British Council. Projects have ranged from in-home financial literature testing to forecasting future demand for the English language.
Previously, Georgiana was a Senior Analyst for Trajectory, a trends forecasting company providing strategic advice to blue chip clients. She has also worked for Creation Healthcare (now ‘Creation’), a market research consultancy operating in the highly regulated pharmaceutical and healthcare sector. Georgiana holds a BSc in Marketing with Media and Cultural Studies from Canterbury Christ Church University, and a MA in Social Anthropology from Goldsmiths College, University of London.
The UK Institutional Market Study (UKIMS) was launched in 2015 to provide a deeper understanding of trends in pension fund investments and how investment houses can effectively communicate, influence and engage with this audience. The project is a mixture of quantitative and qualitative research, which takes place over a 12-month period, matching the pace and dynamics of the market. With each wave of UKIMS, Research in Finance (RiF) looks to provide cutting-edge insight on the topics most relevant to institutional investors.
UKIMS: The 2018 Report takes the findings from the third wave of the research and expands on these, supplementing with additional analysis and commentary from industry figures. On that note, we would like to thank the following individuals for contributing their time and insight to the project:
• Richard Butcher, Managing Director of PTL Trustees
• Patrick Connolly, Head of Communications at Chase de Vere
• Caroline Escott, Policy Lead: Investment and DB at the PLSA
• Phil Farrell, Partner at Quantum Advisory
• Jon Hatchett, Partner at Hymans Robertson
• Christopher Inman, Investment Principal at Aon
• Patrick McCoy, Head of Investment at Xafinity Punter Southall
• Kenny Nicoll, Director at Redington
• John Simmonds, Principal at CEM Benchmarking
• Cliff Speed, Chief Investment Officer at The Pensions Trust
• Danny Vasiiliades, Managing Director of Xafinity Punter Southall
• Dean Wetton, Managing Director of Dean Wetton Advisory
For more information please email us – email@example.com