To keep up with all the latest market insights and company news please follow us on twitter @RiFSocial and connect with us on Linkedin.
The UK Institutional Market Study (UKIMS) was launched in 2015 to provide a deeper understanding of trends in pension fund investments and how investment houses can effectively communicate, influence and engage with this audience. The project is a mixture of quantitative and qualitative research, which takes place over a 12-month period, matching the pace and dynamics of the market. With each wave of UKIMS, Research in Finance (RiF) looks to provide cutting-edge insight on the topics most relevant to institutional investors.
UKIMS: The 2018 Report takes the findings from the third wave of the research and expands on these, supplementing with additional analysis and commentary from industry figures. On that note, we would like to thank the following individuals for contributing their time and insight to the project:
• Richard Butcher, Managing Director of PTL Trustees
• Patrick Connolly, Head of Communications at Chase de Vere
• Caroline Escott, Policy Lead: Investment and DB at the PLSA
• Phil Farrell, Partner at Quantum Advisory
• Jon Hatchett, Partner at Hymans Robertson
• Christopher Inman, Investment Principal at Aon
• Patrick McCoy, Head of Investment at Xafinity Punter Southall
• Kenny Nicoll, Director at Redington
• John Simmonds, Principal at CEM Benchmarking
• Cliff Speed, Chief Investment Officer at The Pensions Trust
• Danny Vasiiliades, Managing Director of Xafinity Punter Southall
• Dean Wetton, Managing Director of Dean Wetton Advisory
For more information please email us – email@example.com
A big thank you to all the pension schemes, trustees and consultants that took part in the third wave of the UKIMS study. We are pleased to announce we were able to make a donation of £390 to AGE UK on your behalf.