• Insurance Companies
– Claims professionals
– Sales and Marketing
• Insurance Brokers *
– Business placing brokers / account executives
• Managing General Agent’s (MGA’s)
• Service Providers to the Insurance Sector
– Loss Adjusters / Law firms
– Claims management (inc. Claims Tech)
– Insurtech influencers and Technology / software suppliers
• The Insurance Trade Press
• Customer/Client Insights
– Risk Managers + Insurance Buyers
– SME Business Owners
* In recognition of insurer strategies being structured in relation to broker size, responses can be targeted and split into 5 categories (including Networks).
Our panellists benefit from ensuring they get their voice heard within studies that are relevant to their role. However, to ensure we gather considered responses and in recognition of their valuable time, we reimburse all participants in the form of;
• Access to insightful reports
• Amazon vouchers
• Charity donations
We are proud to announce our charity partner for 2018/19 is the Insurance United Against Dementia (in support of the Alzheimers Society)
Our Director Toby Finden-Crofts took part in a panel debate on the impact of Brexit and the future of investing, …
A rolling In-depth quarterly study into the UK financial adviser market
Quantitative and Qualitative approach
A review of all the influential segments …
The Research in Finance media tracker round-up – a report that tells you what the IFA trade press are saying about your business and/or funds. Also, who is advertising, how big are their volumes and what are they actually promoting. In addition does advertising and PR ultimately make a difference to fund inflows?
A study to gain deeper understanding to the changes in fund distribution post RDR.
The rise of the use of outsourcing …
European bancassurance project
An in-depth research project to discover what makes a great sales aid for the European bancassurers.
What elements are …